Thursday, September 17, 2009

A food blog worth reading

I really like Jill Dupleix. I find her food writing to be down to earth and approachable whilst being very knowledgeable- certainly something to aspire to.

Her latest post talks about Eating With Your Eyes which is something I feel very strongly about. Being a Savour-Tooth, I have a great appreciation for the joy that desserts, pastries and sweets can bring through pure aesthetics. I remember the first time I visited Brunetti in Carlton and how I was swept away by the vibrancy of the sweet morsels on display. So much so that I try to visit it at least once whenever I am down in Melbourne, much to my Father's delight as I always bring him back a treat.

Put Brunetti on the list of foodie places to visit on your next trip to Melbourne and make sure you head to the one in Carlton for an original and authentic experience:

Brunetti Carlton
194 - 204 Faraday Street
Carlton Vic 3053
Phone: (03) 9347 2801
www.brunetti.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails